What you’ll do:
* Provide delightful customer service through casual, unscripted conversations
* Resolve billing and technical issues and provide order status information
* Assist in sales by providing detailed information about products and services to customers
* Record and provide customer feedback and data to relevant internal teams
* Maintain detailed product knowledge to engage in consumer education and support sales efforts
You’ll love this job if you’re:
* A team player with a positive attitude. You love collaborating with others to achieve goals
* Dedicated and fast-moving. You’re known to operate with, urgency, focus and discipline.
* Adaptable and ambitious. You will enthusiastically take on other assignments as needed to support your team!
What you’ll need:
* Prior experience in a customer service capacity
* Superior oral, written and listening skills with the ability to assist all members in a friendly, courteous manner
* Ability to maintain a flexible schedule in order to meet business needs during peak seasons and special events.
Bonus points for:
* Prior experience in a call-center environment
Benefits & Perks
We offer a competitive benefits package including comprehensive health and wellness coverage. We value work-life balance and offer a generous and flexible vacation policy.
Contact us: email@example.com